1. How important is the peristaltic pump tubing?
The pump tube is equivalent to the pump chamber of an ordinary pump. The elasticity of the pump tube determines the suction height; the strength of the pump tube material determines its pressure resistance; the softness of the pump tube material determines the service life of the pump; the inner diameter of the peristaltic pump tube determines the pumping flow; and the wall thickness of the pump tube determines the pumping efficiency.
2. What is the suitable temperature range of the peristaltic pump?
The optimal temperature range is 32 to 104 degrees Fahrenheit (0 to 40 degrees Celsius).
The temperature range that the peristaltic transfer pump tubing can withstand is minus 100 to minus 460 degrees Fahrenheit (minus 73 to minus 232 degrees Celsius);
The maximum temperature range that the pump head can withstand is minus 148 to minus 230 degrees Fahrenheit (minus 100 to minus 110 degrees Celsius).
3. What is the chemical resistance of the peristaltic pump tubing?
Depends on the type of pump tubing used. (Please call our product consultant for detailed information)
4. What are the factors that affect the service life of the peristaltic pump tube?
The speed and pressure of the peristaltic pump, the material of the pump tube and its chemical compatibility, and the abrasiveness of the pumped fluid (medium).
5. What kind of peristaltic pump tubing material has the longest service life?
In order: NORPRENE® tube, PHARMED® tube, TYGON® LFL tube, silicone tube, TYGON silicone tube, C-FLEX® tube, TYGON tube and VITON tube.
6. What is the relationship between the speed of the peristaltic pump and the service life of the pump tube?
The life of the peristaltic pump tubing is inversely proportional to the speed of the pump. The lower the speed of the peristaltic pump, the longer the service life of the pump tube.
7. How compatible is the peristaltic pump tubing with food? Can it withstand disinfection?
It has good compatibility and can be sterilized. Some of the pump tubing materials comply with MSF, FDA and USDA regulations or requirements related to food delivery. Many materials can withstand disinfection treatment.
8. Is it easy to replace the peristaltic pump tube?
It is not difficult. Easy-install pump head, easy-install Ⅱ pump head, high-performance pump head, cassette pump head, and pump tube of quick-install pump head can be replaced quickly and easily. For the standard pump head, the pump tube can be easily replaced as long as the supplied pump key is used.