Miniature Peristaltic Pump head is very high cost performance model for small flow rate applications like the micro peristaltic pump, small layout, 4 rollers structure and easy tubing replacement make it very welcomed by medical and lab equipment, flexible block designs enable it self-adapt to different tube sizes in a wide range.
POM 4 rollers
ABS engineering plastic
Stepper motor/DC motor
ID0.64-3.0mm WT0.8-1.0mm OD≤5mm
Silicone≥200H BPT Rubber≥1000H
Up to 2 bar（30psi）
0-40℃, ＜80％ non-condensing
Food grade, High flexibility Temp. range -4℃ - +180℃ For non-corrosive liquid
Saint-Gobain, FDA standard Temp. range -51℃- +132℃ Anti weak acid and alkali
MasterFlex, FDA Standard Temp. range -20℃- +260℃ Anti strong acid and alkali
1. Tubing life measured by pumping pure water under continuous working at the room temperature 20℃ and no extra pressure until it cracks
2. Tubing life vary from different medium, motor speed, working environment, the lower motor speed and mild fluids help to extend the service life of tubing
3. Please replace new pump tube regularly to achieve higher precision constant liquid transfer
Dimension (unit: mm)
The mini peristaltic pump is a low-pressure product pump, the general working pressure does not exceed 0.7Mpa, and the large peristaltic pump (hose pump) can reach more than 1Mpa. The miniature peristaltic pump alternately squeezes and releases the elastic delivery hose of the pump, so that the peristaltic pump draws fluid. Just like pinching and squeezing a hose with two fingers, the hose moves with the fingers, and the liquid creates a negative pressure in the hose. There are many types of fluids transmitted by micro peristaltic pumps, not only fluids with particles, but also fluids with strong acids, strong bases and strong organic solvents. You only need to choose a hose suitable for the fluid.
1. No pollution: the fluid only touches the miniature peristaltic pump tube, not the body of micro peristaltic pump ;
2. High precision: high repeatability precision, high stability precision;
3. Low shear force: a micro peristaltic pump is an ideal tool for conveying shear sensitive and corrosive fluids;
4. Well-sealed: the micro peristaltic pump has a good self-priming ability which can be idling, and can prevent backflow;
5. Simple maintenance: no valves and seals.
6. Affordable mini peristaltic pump price: miniature peristaltic pump head discs are usually made of plastic to reduce costs.
The composition of the mini peristaltic pump is divided into three components: the driver, the pump head, and the hose. During use, the hose is consumable and needs to be replaced regularly. The driver and pump head are maintenance-free parts, and only need to be dry and cleaned daily. Work without special maintenance.
In the use of the miniature peristaltic pump head, the common damages include the following situations, which need to be paid attention to during use: First, the speed is too high, exceeding the design speed requirements of the pump head; Second, accidental fall from high altitude, resulting in deformation or damage of the pump head; Third, the leakage of the hose causes the liquid to enter the rollers of the pump head and the main shaft bearing, and damage the bearings.