1. How much flow can the peristaltic pump pump?
The peristaltic pump can provide a flow range of 0.035 to 2280 ml/min.
2. What is the accuracy of the peristaltic pump flow rate?
In terms of the accuracy of the peristaltic pump flow rate, after adopting the calibrated flow pump system, the flow error range can be less than +/-0.5%. With other pump systems, the flow error range can be less than +/-3%, which meets the requirements of general pumping applications.
3. Is the volume measurement value of the peristaltic pump repeatable?
With the calibrated pump system, the repeat error of the volume measurement can be less than or equal to +/-0.25%.
4. What effect does viscosity have on fluidity?
The fluidity of all fluids is based on the fluidity of water. The greater the viscosity of the fluid, the lower the flow rate.
5. What is the upper limit of the pressure of the peristaltic pump?
It depends on the peristaltic pump tubing used. Under normal circumstances, the upper limit of the pressure of the pump pipe is 40 psig (2.7 bar); the nominal pressure is 25 psig (1.7 bar).
6. What is the upper limit of the inlet pressure of the peristaltic pump?
It depends on the inner diameter, wall thickness and material of the pump tube used. Normally, the upper pressure limit at the inlet is 40 psi (2.7 bar).
7. What is the maximum suction height of the peristaltic pump?
The maximum suction height is 29 feet of water column.
8. Can the peristaltic pump run idly?
Yes. It can pump gas, liquid and a variety of mixed fluids.
9. Is the peristaltic pump a self-priming pump?
Yes, it is. It can generate a vacuum of more than 26 inches of mercury (660 mm of mercury).
10. Can the peristaltic pump pump fluid be in the reverse direction?
Yes. When the peristaltic pump heads rotate clockwise or counterclockwise, all specifications are the same.
11. Is the peristaltic pump non-siphonic?
Yes, it is. At any moment, there is always a roller pressing the peristaltic pump tube to lock it, so there will be no backflow.
12. Can the peristaltic pump pump slurry fluids or abrasive solutions?
Yes. However, the upper limit of the pumpable viscosity and particle size is related to the inner diameter of the pump tube used.
13. Why do peristaltic pumps provide so many pump head types and pump tube sizes?
The peristaltic pump can achieve the required fluid pumping at the optimal speed in as many applications as possible.
14. Is the peristaltic pump a positive displacement pump?
Yes, it is. The flow of water is proportional to the speed of the rotor (within the maximum capacity of the drive).