1. The peristaltic pump should be installed stably to reduce vibration and noise.
2. There is a flexible or rigid short section (approximately 80-100 cm) between the outlet flange of the peristaltic pump and the pipeline connection to facilitate the replacement of the hose.
3. There is no need to irrigate the peristaltic pump when it is started. Therefore, the installation height of the peristaltic pump can be above the material level without auxiliary pipelines and starting facilities, but the height difference should not exceed 20 meters.
4. The peristaltic transfer pump is generally installed under the material under the conditions of high viscosity of the conveying medium, many particles, easy deposition, and poor fluidity.
5. When using a peristaltic pump in piping, attention should be paid to minimize elbows (especially right-angle elbows). Under normal circumstances, the outlet pipe diameter is equivalent to the hose diameter. For materials with long pipelines, high viscosity, and poor fluidity, the outlet pipe diameter should be 1.2-1.3 times the diameter of the peristaltic pump hose.
6. Check valves are not allowed to be installed at the inlet and outlet of the peristaltic pump.
7. The pump outlet of the peristaltic pump should be equipped with a pressure gauge to monitor the rotation of the peristaltic pump.
8. The inlet and outlet of the peristaltic pump are in the same direction as the pump, and the inlet and outlet of the pump are interchangeable, which is determined by the user according to the piping and actual conditions.
9. The electrical installation of the peristaltic pump should be equipped with forward and reverse buttons for use in maintenance, pipe replacement and self-cleaning.