Tubing OD (mm)
PP (Medical Grade)
PTFE (Medical Grade)
1. Bulkhead Union is used for fixing fluidic tubing through metal or wooden board to keep them an unobstructed flowing way on your device or production line.
2. Soft Tube Reducing Bulkhead Union is suitable for flexible tubing such as silicon, rubber, viton tube etc.
3.Two-Piece Fittings Installation Steps:
a. Drill a hole (diameter same as outer diameter of 1/4-28UNF,M8 or M10 male thread) on necessary specific place of your board
b. Insert the thread part of bulkhead union into the board hole, then tighten the 1/4-28UNF, M8, M10 nut forward until reaching the board.
c. Female thread of nut should be same as male thread of the main connector body.
d. Connecting soft tube at barbed end of soft tube bulkhead union.
4. RUNZE soft tube reducing bulkhead union = 1/4-28UNF, M8, M10 male connector + 1/4-28UNF, M8, M10 female nut = ID1.0-12.7mm soft tubing = PP or PTFE material, please choose right collocation for your application.
5. PP material is for non-corrosive and weak corrosive liquid; PTFE is for strong corrosive liquid.
RUNZE Connector Advantage
1. Important high quality medical grade raw materials
2. Good machinery to ensure accurate size and smooth and burr-free treatment
3. High transparency without black spots
4. Accurate screw specification
5. High technology moulding machine for automatic production
6. High production output to meet your needs of big quantities within very short delivery time
PP/PTFE Barbed Adapters
Use these barbed adapters to connect peristaltic-type flexible tubing for general, low pressure applications. The PP and PTFE used to manufacture these products is medical grade material. Due to the low melt point of polypropylene, these adapters are not autoclavable, however, they can be sterilized via gamma radiation.
Next: Plastic Hose Fittings